Who we are looking for?
We are looking for professional who is not afraid of work at big and complicated projects. Our candidate is always interesting in constant growth and personal improvement. The ideal candidate is a smart, proactive, and сustomer-oriented
- From 2 years of work experience in a project management;
- Strong communication and time-management skills;
- Deep understanding of SDLC and project management methodologies;
- A proven track record of successful project implementation;
- Team management;
- Excellent problem solving;
- Proactive, forward-thinking nature;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Lead software development teams to deliver project within the constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and resources;
Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project;
Create and maintain budget for assigned project;
Report status to client’s team and company’s management;
Act as contact point for project stakeholders;
Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise;
Managing project team, monitor team performance using delivery metrics, maintain best performance of team;
Plan rotations, new staffing, and participation in interviewing candidates.
Would be advantage
- Design patterns, OOP, functional programming and best practices in JS
- Profiling and performance optimization of JS
- JQuery, Underscore.js
- express, grunt, jasmine
- nosql and in particular couchdb
- Cloud deployment
Why you should be one of us:
- Firstly, we are developing and continue growth (quantitatively and qualitatively)
- Secondly, we would like you not be boring of one-type tasks and also we would like your professional value to grow up.
- In the third, we purpose worthy payment, because the good job should be well paid.
Also, we provide:
Foreign business trips;
Flexible work schedule;
Paid vacations and sick leaves;
Free corporate English lessons;
Cool and original events;
Comfortable rest zones;
Work in a comfortable downtown office with the modern infrastructure.
The offer is to come the part of big team and develop Educational Platform.
Are you interested? Can you cope? So, we are waiting for you in our friendly team!
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we examine your resume, please join us via Facebook and Instagram: www.facebook.com/companyISDDesign